Thursday, January 24

08.01.04
Friday
Novus Bar @ National Museum

I've never know that there is Novus bar at National Museum! ><'' Alright.. I know I'm very ''mountain tortise'' here... Anyway, that's not the main point.. This is our 1st time there.. liwen, zhong liang, keith, adam and me.. yeah.. the usual few.. =p That day, Adam didnt't brought his camera, so all the shots were taken using his phone's camera. Not too bad still, just that it was abit dark. Although without a camera, it still didn't stop the few of us cam-whoring.. That's of course!
For some reason, this shot makes the museum looks damn ghostly. Maybe it's the fact that a museum keeps all the historic stuffs, which brings lotsa mystery factor to this place. Doesn't it seems like a haunted museum here?? Wooh.. eerie!


The neat array of wine bottles! It was empty though..


Novus bar drinks menu


3 beers and 1 cocktail. There was an 1 on 1 beer promotion. So all the guys got themself a beer. Wine gives me hangover, so I've give it a miss!



Exploring Keith's handphone pics..


Me, Liwen, Kieth and adam


the nuts . the angry . the cheerful


The blue lights make us looks spooky!






Supper at the foodcentre, besides Allson Hotel

Anyway, that night we were all pretty aimless.. Kind of ah-hoc on the places we went.. Who would have travel to museum on a friday night??

No comments: