Monday - tuesday
New's Year Eve - New Year
Keith's house - Hougang Mall Kbox
Alright Folks! I know I'm late! But still wanna wished all of you a very Happy new year! Hope you all had a nice New year Eve's Celebration! And of course.. all the best in whatever u do for this brand new year 2008.. =)
I had my new year eve's count down at my friend's house. Initially I was thinking to get a private room at Tanjong Pagar.. however most of the people wanted something..''homely''.. so after some woo haa.. here we are at keith's house!Haha.. He's generous enough to clear his bed at his bedroom, so that we would have a more spacious room to settle in. Thanks for making that night happen!
Anw, we started off the night at fairprice shopping for food and drinks! We bought tidbits, pizzas, chesse hotdogs, fried chicken, seaweed chicken, drinks and of course not forgetting alcohols. I manage to smuggle some wines out from my office, while keith sponsored chivas and rum.
We played a few rounds of drinking games in group. Ahem.. I ended up drinking alot. As usual, I'm sucks at such games! But this time got Kinnard to accompany me.. finally.. I'm not feeling too lonely! I've also concluded not to mix wines with hard liquor! It taste so disgusting!
We were playing most of the times.. so not too much cam-whoring this time round. Still here are some pictures to share for that night..
Me and Adam
Liwen starting off the night by opening the red wine!
Look at the food we manage to buy at Fairprice! What a spread!
All of us waiting for the 2008 to come! (trying hard to drink the wine when we are all so freaking thirsty from the finger food.)

5.. 4... 3.. 2.. 1! Happy 2008! Cheers!
5.. 4... 3.. 2.. 1! Happy 2008! Cheers!
After rounds of games.. Resting time!
Zhong liang and Liwen. Well, they happens to be the 5% of people in this world who knows how to solve that..
Evil us taking photos with the drunk Kinnard.
We are dead of thinking of any more drinking games.. so we played MONOPOLY. Haven't been playing it for years!
I'd vote this as the ''most expressive'' picture of the night. She makes the ''Royce'' choc looks damn yummy.
Well, needless to say.. ''most unexpressive'' picture of the night will be this! =p I guess Chivas make people stone. >.<'' Poor Kinnard and me have drunk the most that night!
Alright, we stayed at Keith's home till the next day. At 5 plus 6, we are still trying to watch movies, while most of us actually ended falling asleep. =p After staying over for the night.. I thought we could went back home to rest.. Who knows.. we ended up at..
.
.
.
.
.
Hougang Mall KBox!! We actually catch the K lunch. Adam, zhong liang and me. Haiz.. this is so crazy!
Who would have know that I have yet to sleep last night?
Free gifts from KBOX. It's ady New year, and yet we are still getting the left over freebies from XMAS.
Yeap.. late nights, late nights, late nights! I'm so tired, yet I'm so enjoying myself! Thanks guys!
Yeap.. late nights, late nights, late nights! I'm so tired, yet I'm so enjoying myself! Thanks guys!
*PS. By the way.. I've slept from 6pm all the way till the following day at 7.30am! LOL.



No comments:
Post a Comment