Wednesday, January 2

Merry Christmas!

25.12.07


wednesday
Christmas
Jack's & Rong's wedding

Alright, I've been slacking for a while.. Now I should start blogging again!

Well, as you can guessed.. after the Hen's party, there should be a wedding coming up! Yeap.. it falls on the a Christmas. We've took many photos.. but the ger with the photos, still refused to send us the photos! ><'' So I shall update this post again with more photos of the wedding.. 7.30am
Reached Rong's house

I was almost late. Had quite a late night on x'mas eve. I had a hard time waking up!! Luckily I still make it although I'm the last to reach among the 8 ''sisters''. lol. Well, it started with me & colly preparing the cuisine for Jack. The full course as stated below:


Starter:
freshed sqeezed lemon juice with preserved spicy salted beancurd
--> carefully mixed and mashed

Main Course:
2 sashimi dish::
cut whole red chilli topped with generous wasabe as dressing
--> chilli seeds to maintain
sliced raw bitter gourd, topped with lemon juice and stuffed with lemon seeds
--> bittergourd seeds to maintain


Dessert:
Honey with 8 spoonful of sugar
--> undissolved sugar left for the extra bite


We prepared a list of questions for Jack, while he and his brothers were waiting desperately to get in to the house. Well, the cuisine was served when they got the answers wrong! We had a whole 15 mins of fun, before the guys barged in. *phew.. I told you, they were all violent! The keys were literally snatched from us!

Soon when they entered, we had Jack to kneel and sang ''xiao wei'' before rong's room before we reluctantly let him in.. (that is because we were reminded not to miss the aupicious hour.. =( So no choice! )

We proceed to Jack's house. Following that, is the whole procedeure of serving tea to the elders. Then back to Rong's house for another tea serving. We also had our lunch buffet there. The food was good! Or we were all too hungry! It was 1 plus by then.. n most of the gers had skipped our breakfast.

After lunch, we left Rong's house. We quickly hurried back to our home to freshen up and prepare for the evening's dinner. I was assigned as the receptionist of the night. So I've to be there at 4.30pm.

4.30pm
Copthorne King's Hotel

When the clock strikes 7pm, people starts to come in.. n yeah.. I was so damn busy. People whom I dunno were telling me their names.. while me n the ning were busy spotting their names on the hand scribbed name list looking for their table number. At the same time reminding them to wrote down their names behind the ang baos! Lol. I was told that was the most important thing. =p $$$$$

The tables were filled by 8pm plus.. and my job as receptionist was finally done. The solemization ceromony was just right before the dinner starts. I quickly find my way to my table and awaits for my food! The food turns out to be good. I'd rate 7.5/10

The night was great.. it seems like a mini gathering for our course, DID. I see rare faces whom I've never seen for 2 years. It's a suprised to see them there!

I was already very tired then by the end of the night. But the guys still wants to go to KTV pub. Well, I wasn't working the next day.. and everyone was going.. So I dun really have a choice. We headed on to Pricep street, Gold ** (can't remember the name for now!). We drank, we played, we singed all the way till 3am! Gosh.. I was really so tired by then!

It was an eventful night.. and I had the most special Christmas spent so far. =)


zong wei, qing fang, me, weining, yvonne, zhong liang


zong wei, me, wei ning, yvonne


1..2...3! The duel!


zhong liang, zong wei, etheng


er...act cute posers!


zong wei, qing fang, etheng


acting cool

*PS. I'd like to wish the newly wed, Jack and Rong for a sweet & blissful marriage. Well, both of them have found ''the one'' in their life.. isn't that sweet?? ><

No comments: