Sunday
Pulau Ubin
Finally! i'm here to blog abt my Ubin trip. That day.. I was really really late! Sorry guys.. Really sorry..Plus it doesn't help that I lived in the freaking west.. ><'' Ok.. need to compliment Adam..He was so so ON TIME that day.. The usual late king turning on a new leaf? =) That day got a new person that joined us.. Adam's cousin, Jason.
We're on the bump boat to Ubin. Can tell that Augustus already become very tired while waiting for me.. =(
Pulau Ubin
The map before our adventure.. when we realised that the information of the map is so brief that it wasn't helpful at all. I was hoping to look for the ''Ma Zu'' temple which I vividly recalled the swing hanging at the big tree facing the sea. It was such a nice place that after years ago, I still remember that place. Too bad, that day we got no luck.. We didn't manage to find that temple..
We set off to grab a bicycle each. The rental of bicycles was really cheap. Ranging from 6 bucks to 12 bucks..
Really to set off!
We cycle an half an hour or less to reach Chek Java. But we didn't walked in.. as it was already high tide then.. Haiz.. Plus considering the distance to walk in.. we start to have second thoughts!
The retro pose.. Haha
Alright.. with the help of my better bicycle but weak legs.. this uphill is still killing me! I gotta walk up instead of cycling..!
This is what is nice abt Ubin..
I love flat paths..
This shot is quite nice.. =) By Adam..
The usual accident that will happen during cycling.. Bicycle chain coming off.. And we simply hate it! Messy work..
What can be better than drinking a coconut in an hot afternoon? The juice is so sweet and the meat.. ooo.. so tender!
The yoga masters playing see-saw..
This is what I called see-saw! Don't understand what fun is left with nowadays see-saw? I guess is more probably for display.. -__-''
Adam seems to be an expert walking the string.. when..
whoops.. =x
2 big guys meddling with a small plaster.. when I was busy snapping photos..=p
Blackie. A dog that simply loves Keith..
I'm so scared of blackie.. =S

We also manage to find a swing here.. But it was really too small for us!

Me and Jason

Ok.. serious.. I'm really the spoiler of the pic.. Always on the wrong timing.. @*()*()IQUJEHF*#@$^&@(#&
The sky starts to turn really dark and cloudy! Luckily, were already on our way back!
We end our day having some light dinner at a shop selling nice pies, which is located at White Sands shopping mall. I had earl grey with chicken puffs. I'd say say it's really quite good! Worth a try.. =)

The chicken pies..Oh man.. serious.. I remember I was so so tired! Perhaps my work load has been really heavy lately.. plus haven't been exercising for a while. Back to ubin to cycle becomes really a challenge! I fell asleep when I was on bus. I fell asleep while waiting for Keith and Adam at library while they borrowing their books. I fell asleep when I was the train back to the west. LOL.
YES.. in short..I WAS TIRED..
But I'd say that it was really fun! I always love to cycle. Perhaps I used to cycle very frequently with my family in the past. Perhaps it's just a habit I cultivated when I'm young. I like the feeling of wind blowing at my face. And cycling at ubin is extra fun.
Yea.. the paths there are far more rocky and full of slopes. Although cycling up a slope can really be a pain, but the enjoyment that you get to enjoy when going down slope is definately worth it. I guess the more efforts you put in, the sweeter the rewards will be. Don't you all agree? =)
The next visit, I'd definately want to go back to Ubin to look for the ''Ma Zu'' temple and go back to check out the Chek Java!
The next visit, I'd definately want to go back to Ubin to look for the ''Ma Zu'' temple and go back to check out the Chek Java!
Wait for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment