Saturday, January 12

Just a little love

I haven't been blogging for sometime! Gosh.. I was so busy with work for the whole of this week. I should have came back during last weekends to clear abit of my work! Ended up in late nights all the way..><'' While blogging now, I'm actually yawning away..

Well, I should stop my work grumble here. I'm here to share something nice to whoever who is reading my blog. =)

Some might have heard of my volunteer trip to Phayao this coming 22 Feb to 2 March.. and yeap! I'm so looking forward to this trip! We named it: ''Just a litle love''. Sound sweet ar?? =p

I'll be going with my cousin and 2 of her friends on a self sponsored trip. The kids that we are visiting and staying with .. are age ranging from 4 - 18 yr olds. They are kids who were abondoned by their parents, orphans or even parents trading them off for sex business. This hostel provides them protection, lodging, food and education. Most importantly, this hostel provides a HOME to these less fortunate kids.

I'm glad that I'm offered this rare opportunity to go there. You might not have know that it has always been my wish to travel to a suburbs, to volunteer my services.. esp to kids! Well, I simply adore kids.. Hehe.. SO this is really like my dream come true!

As we are only going in a grp of 4.. there are of course lots of limitations. In terms of logistics, funds and even transportations. All these have to be carefully planned and discussed. Well, one of the biggest problems is that we have insufficient funds.

Yeah.. so.. I'll be asking for donations very soon. LOL. Most probably the next time u see me, I'll be asking for it. The money will goes to buy gifts, foods, handicraft items, photos and other expenses like bringing the kid to the city for a walk and eat KFC. All these activities will sum up a huge sum for 48 kids. So I really hope that all my friends would help me in this fund raising.. Of couse, I'll get more backgrd info of the kids first.. And will post it here soon..=)

I think I'm gonna gain alot from this trip.. maybe more from the kids than what I can offer to them. This trip also serves as a ''hide-out'' for me.. away from my hectic work. Maybe it's time for me to ponder what is more important for me in my life..

No comments: