I was talking to my colleague the other day.. when he actually share with me some interesting facts of lifes.. I find what he say to be very true.. and would like to share it with all of you..=)
I'm sure many of you should have find this situation familiar. ''What if... I say/do this.. Would things have change?'' Life is always full of many unknowns and that is also why, many of us find that we should have done things better if we know that whichever thing is going to happen. Yeap.. second chances. We all hope for that.
But the reality of life is.. many times there is no second chances. Opportunities only came once. Grab it or add on another item to your ''regret list''. That's it.
However, regret is not always a bad thing. Regret makes people reflect upon themselves. As regret often leaves an etching pain in the heart, we are often reminded not to make the same mistakes again. This is also how people improves over time..
STILL.. who would want to make regretful decisions? Especially we know how much pain it could bring..
It's a fact that life will be full of big and small regrets.. but it would be tiring to be carrying the baggage forever. Life still have to go on, isn't it? Since what done can never be undone, so there's not much use in pondering over and over again. What we can do here is to make sure that the same mistakes are never to be made again..Whatever the situation is, we still have to make the best out of it.
The most difficult and I'd say the most important skill to learn in life is ' knowing when to let go'. It's a tough thing to learn here.. but quoting from what my colleague says.. '' There is nothing in this world that is bigger than the blue sky above us?'' Can you all understand what he is trying to say here? Well, I hope so.. =)
We regret cause we thought we have lost these much. But hang on and look again... Who says you have not gotten some other things in exchange.. which might be more rewarding?
Well, my dear colleague manage to light some lights of mine that day.. and I hope it does to u too! >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment