Saturday
Lawrence's BD
VivoCity
This post should have been posted before the New Year post.. Just that there were too many photos taken.. So I needed more time to sort the photos.
Firstly.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAWRENCE!
Alright, we met up with the usual guys to celebrate Lawrence's BD. We had our lunch at Marche. This is my 1st time there, and would think that this branch doesn't carry as much variety as compared to the suntec's branch. The size of the restaurant is also much smaller. Well, I wouldnt recommend to try this branch again. In my humble opinion.. =
Vivocity's Marche
The tasty Pasta. We ordered twice for this.. It's creamy and thick... Yummyliciouss!
the happy friends..
Jinyi, Lawrence, Adam
the birthday boy with his presents
US.. the grp photo..
Well, the lunch ended..and we proceeded to shop in Vivo. The sales were all over the place.. gosh.. How could I resist to the temptation??!! Well, just as you would think that I'd be busy shopping and the poor guys will be waiting for me at one corner.. you might want to check up with the guys again.. =p
Looks like I'm not the only person that is hooked to the SALES.. Haha..
While shopping, the cam-whoring begins! Us at River Island..
Kinnard and Keith at Zara
Zhong Liang with a cap at Zara
Adam & Keith at Topman? (can't really remember where is this shop)
adam and keith at Puma
keith & me at Puma
See! Who says only gers are shopaholic... hehe..=p
Guess where we are, for the following shots..
.
.
.
.
Pose 1
Pose 2
Pose 3
Pose 4
Pose 5
Pose 6
Have you all manage to guess that we were actually in a changing room???
Alright! This is really getting so damn silly! We are actually posing in a freaking changing room! Luckily there were no crowd there at the moment..=x
After shopping, we were all tired and hungry. Adam recommended that the HK cafe, Kim Gary serves nice food. So we all headed there for dinner. but.. but.. how would we give up the chance to cam whore again?
Adam & me.. while waiting for food..
O.. Im so hungry!
Xiao Ke with his noodles
Zhong Liang and the chicken wings with cheese. Well, really nothing special for this dish..
The cheese lover, Keith.
The exchanging of food
I'm so greedy!
I'd recommend to try this HK cafe. I guess it's really much better than the rest of the HK cafe's that I've tried. So go try it when you are at Vivo!
We decided to take a walk outside Vivo after our fufilling dinner. While the cam-whore ers are out on the act again!
Floor uplighter.. effect 1
Floor uplighter.. effect 2
Floor uplighter.. effect 3
Shadow of us and the pump tree..
Feets..
Puma Advertisement begins.. take 1
take 2 - me & zhong liang
take 3 - the unprofessional me
take 4 - starring zhong liang
take 5 - starring keith
Finally.. The Good Shot! LOL. This is the most funny photo of the night! Serious, I think Puma should have look for Keith for endorsement.. He can replace the Puma logo. =p
Keith, me & adam
peeping
the sianz . the angry . the act cute
the supposely ''depressed'' guys.. except for one!
On our way back on train. OH.. I've got this top at $10 cheaper than it's discounted price at River Island. It states $35 while I only bought this at $25. Wahaha.. Cheap thrill!
We were all so engrossed with the photo taking.. luckily we manage to catch the last few trains of the night. The night ended, with lots of photos taken.

No comments:
Post a Comment